Formerly Jebsen & Jessen Chemicals and Jebsen & Jessen NutriLife
We promote and distribute chemical and life science ingredients for multiple industrial and manufacturing applications. Our 300 technical sales and customer service staff connect technology from more than 100 supplier partners to 3,500 customers across ASEAN. In business for 50 years, we operate six regional business lines: Coating & Resins, Plastic & Rubber, Performance Chemicals, Feed Ingredients, Food Ingredients, and Pharma, Personal & Home Care Ingredients. Our country and regional industry experts continuously update customers and partners with market intelligence and trends.
- Direct presence in 9 countries including emerging markets: Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos, with over 300 local-language technical sales and customer service staff on-hand at 14 locations.
- Locally present and regionally integrated distribution partner, with regional technical sales and distribution network covering all of South East Asia.
- World-class, certified warehouses in each market, with a regional hub in Thailand and eight technical laboratories across the region.
- Distributing over 100,000 tonnes of specialty chemicals and ingredients per year.
- More than 100 technology partners, including the world’s leading brands.
- Serving 3,500 customers throughout the region.
Solving problems face-to-face
Using our technical expertise and extensive portfolios, we solve our customers’ problems. Building on many years of service, our close relationships with local and multinational customers enable solutions on the ground. Expert teams in Regulatory Affairs, Import-Export, and Supply Chain Management ship, clear, store and deliver products with efficient, compliant and responsive service.
A partner for opportunity
For our technology partners we offer shorter lead times, a local and regional warehouse network, attractive credit terms and a professional, local-language sales force. We use SAP infrastructure to provide real-time data that keeps us responsive and provides valuable insights to our partners. We operate a network of world-class warehouses, supported by active regional supply chain management. We have evolved through our ability to adapt to changing needs. We continue to actively develop new solutions for new needs. Our Environment, Health and Safety management structures reflect the responsibility we take towards our people and our communities.