What We DoSince 1963 we have worked in partnerships with global market leaders, facilitating and capitalising on opportunities throughout South East Asia. An industrial enterprise, our business spans manufacturing, engineering and distribution activities. The core business units: Cable Technology, Ingredients, Life Sciences, Packaging and Technology.
We believe in doing good business, acting with integrity and respecting the people we serve, our own staff and the wider community. Our financial and organisational stability enables us to sustain the entrepreneurial spirit of our founders, always being prepared for new opportunities. Our state-of-the-art regional infrastructure facilitates cost-effective access to the diverse markets in South East Asia quickly and efficiently.
We form part of a global family enterprise that dates back to a trading partnership formed in Hong Kong in 1895. Beyond the region we are closely connected to a network of sister companies in Australia, Europe and Greater China.
- ASEAN focused engineering, manufacturing and distribution group
- Five Regional Business Units: Cable Technology, Ingredients, Life Sciences, Packaging and Technology.
- Operational entities in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam through a network spanning 30 locations, including 8 manufacturing facilities.
- Assets: 1.1bn SGD | Turnover: 0.7bn SGD
- Staff strength: 2,480 employees
Jebsen & Jessen Group Corporate Presentation
Read a summary of our Group Corporate Presentation.